Friday, April 8, 2011

pulling back the curtain

All the need to know for anyone out there who cares to look at my brand new, ever so lonely blog. I've been debating for the last ten minutes switching back and forth form my about me to the new post button trying to decide where to post this. this evidently is my decision.

we'll start with the basics.
<---- that is me
more specificly that is me at the arizona grand resort in phnx ( wonderful place) during cheer camp last summer. it was the last time i will probably ever be able to go there. i really like fountains. and water. as you can see.
anyways.. ive lived and grown up in the little route 66 town of kingman arizona my entire life. its small and there isnt much to do if you dont have an appriciation for history or art. there actually seems to be an unwritten rule that if you live here, you have to express your hatered for it on a regular basis. i however. seem to be one of the few who constantly break that rule.
ive gone to kingman academy learning my entire life as well. its a small charter school that everyone believes to be full of stuck up rich kids. an idea that makes me laugh at the irony... considering the majority of the kids that go there are exactly the opposite. which leads me to believe the idea was soley caused by our more vocal and self proclaimed eletists. who are by all means exactly what people say they are.
i will be ending my time here on may 18th. it makes me sad.. but i cant help but feel that its time.

i have been a member of their cheerleading squad for five years. moments cheering were some of the happiest in my entire life. i wouldnt be the person i am today if i didnt have the oppertunity to help build up and progress with such an amazing squad.

and the last thing i will mention at the moment, is the wonderful boy that i met last summer. his name is sebastien christiansen. we've been officially together for about the last seven months. and i dont know what i would have done if i hadnt met him=)


first picture we ever took together. and my favorite=)


No comments:

Post a Comment