Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my blogging adventure takes a wrong turn

soo.. a few weeks or so ago this was set up as a back up. my tech- support (who currently resides in the orage county area) was attempting to set me up with an independent blog site (because i'm incapable of doing things of the sort myself). But he informed me that there have been a lot of problems with it so far. that it is only functional half of the time now and that hes having a great amount of difficulty for a reason that is still unknown to him.

I've also recently learned that he is experiencing a great amount of stress in other parts of his life right now..

and i've decided that i'm going to stick with blogger. its something i can do without help. and i dont want something as silly as my blog to add to whats currently going on. But i'd like to thank jason (if he still has time to read) for trying to help me. and i hope that things start to go a little better for him soon.

i also hope that most of my audience chose to follow me here, and will continue to read and leave comments as they had in the past. i'd like to ask that whoever does make it here help me spread the word: tell your friends, throw in some tweets for me, keep reading. i'd very much like to rebuild my audience. 

Feel free to make comments about what i write, what your thinking at the moment, suggestions, requests.. whatever you want. i hope to be hearing from you all soon=)

Until the next window breaks,

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment